Faculty Research Topic Database
This database consists of self-reported data by the faculty in the Viterbi School of Engineering. The data provided by faculty include:
- list of research areas/interests/topics
- list of USC schools the faculty member collaborates with (besides the home school of Viterbi School or Viterbi School of Engineering)
- major USC Provost's and/or Viterbi School or Viterbi School of Engineering initiatives the faculty member is involved with
- a brief synopsis of all research topic areas of interest to that faculty member
You can search by faculty member's last name, or by research topic area, to get a list of faculty who have reported that topic/area.
Clink on the name to view the faculty member's profile.
Faculty can add/edit research abstracts and keywords on the Baxter/Digital Measures system, in the Research Topic Summary Screen. To do so, start here.
Viterbi School or Viterbi School of Engineering faculty who would like assistance with updating research information should contact Edward Avila.
- Use quotes " around multiple words to search for a phrase or for multi-word queries.
- Place a + (plus sign) directly infront of a word for AND search (i.e. +security)
- To NOT include a word place, a - (minus sign) directly infront of the word (i.e. -security)